Peer Review Process
- Authors will receive an email of acknowledgment of receipt of manuscript submission.
- Manuscripts will be subjected to double blind peer-review process. Notification of results of review by email.
- Authors submit revised manuscript within the revision period given.
- Notification of results by email. Technical check will be performed on the manuscript.
- This Journal does not charge submission charges, but charges Article Processing Charge (APC)
- Accepted manuscripts are subject to Article Processing Charge (APC) of a minimum charge of USD 250 for first five (5) journal pages. Further charges will apply for additional pages and editorial services, depending on the quality and preparation of the manuscript. Please refer to the Author Guidelines.
- Authors will be notified of the publication.
Minimum Article Processing Charge for a 5-page journal
*Further charges apply for more journal pages
- For manuscript status, please write in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For manuscript production status, please write in an email to email@example.com.
- All emails pertaining to manuscript status should be clearly indicated with the manuscript ID in the email subject, i.e., 'Manuscript ID status'.